Beta Carrot 360g
Beta Carrot™ captures the natural benefits of organic fresh carrots and acerola berries providing our bodies with two of nature’s best antioxidants, vitamin A (in the form of beta carotene) and vitamin C which are both critical to the health of our immune system. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and help our body fight disease.
One serving of Beta Carrot™ provides 330% of the daily requirement of vitamin A and 90% of vitamin C. Vitamin A contributes to immune system functioning as well as healthy cell growth, skin, and eyes. Vitamin C is necessary for strong connective tissue in the lining of arteries, gums, skin, teeth and bones.*
Taste & Convenience
Juicing is great for you; but it's noisy, expensive, and requires time, space, and a lot of clean up. Beta Carrot™ is perfectly suited for modern day life - it's portable and easy to use. It is a healthful way to boost your nutrition at any time with a delicious carrot drink that can be made in seconds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beta Carrot is:
• Full of more vitamin C than oranges
• Packed with powerful antioxidants
• Certified organic
• More nutritionally available than whole carrots
• Useful for promoting eye health, improving skin conditions, boosting your immune system and supporting liver wellness
• Delicious, convenient and less messy than juicing
Beta Carrot may help:
• Improve Immunity: Beta carotene may improve immune function, enabling your body to better ward off sickness so you stay healthy and happy. These same immune-boosting nutrients help you keep your teeth and gums in great shape by acting in an antibacterial fashion and scrubbing away bacteria in your mouth as well as in your gut.
• Fight Free Radicals: Antioxidants prevent free radicals from damaging your body, which may lower your risk of developing cancer and heart conditions.
• Maintain Peak Cognitive Condition: Oxidative stress — another side effect of unchecked free radicals — has been linked to cognitive decline in men. One study found that long-term beta carotene consumption can make a significant difference in how quickly cognitive abilities decline with age.
• Protect Eye Health: Vitamin A aids in night vision, while beta carotene is believed to offer protection against cataracts and macular degeneration.
• Contribute to Healthy Skin: Antioxidants mitigate sun damage and promote hydration to help your skin, nails and hair stay soft, supple and evenly pigmented.
• Balance Acidity: Many people believe a body with an off-kilter acid/alkaline ratio is ripe for infection, inflammation and disease. Carrots are naturally alkaline, which may help balance blood acidity and support optimal body function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Dissolve 12g (approx. 5 teaspoons) with 6oz. of water. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Ingredients: Juice from organic carrots, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate), organic acerola berry juice.
Does Not Contain: Added sugar, salt, colourings or fillers, animal products, gluten, soy, wheat, or yeast.
Caution: Do not take with hot liquids since heat will neutralize active enzymes.