Beta Beet 250g
Beta Beet™ is a delicious, nutrient- dense soluble powder made from the juice of organic beets. It contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients including folic acid, iron, calcium and betaine. Our special method of processing stabilizes the nutrients, providing you with live enzymes, nutrients, and the detoxification power of fresh beets. One serving size (8g) of Beta Beet™ is equivalent to the juice of 2 beets.
Beets help to detoxify the liver and blood while providing important nutrients to the body. Beets may also support our cardiovascular system and fat metabolism.*
Taste & Convenience
Juicing is great for you; but it is noisy, expensive, and requires time, space, and a lot of clean up. Beta Beet™ is perfectly suited for modern day life - it's portable and easy to use. It is a healthful way to boost your nutrition at any time with a delicious beet drink that can be made in seconds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beta Beet is:
• Certified organic
• Full of antioxidants
• More bioavailable than fresh beets
• Helpful for detox
• Good for fighting inflammation
• A low-calorie source of vital nutrients
Beta Beets may help:
• Fight Off Free Radicals: Beets are a fantastic source of antioxidants, in particular vitamin C, manganese and two carotenoids called lutein and zeaxanthin.
• Reduce Inflammation: Pigments in beets may help reduce inflammation, consequently reducing risk factors for developing everything from heart diseases to cancer. The same pigments may also reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Protect Vision: Studies have found a link between consuming lutein and zeaxanthin and lowering risk factors for age-related macular degeneration, and it may also help prevent cataracts and retinitis pigmentosa.
• Lower Blood Pressure: Beets can help lower blood pressure, likely due to the high level of nitrates naturally present in the vegetable. Results appear to be short-lived, but long-term change is possible with regular consumption.
• Improve Energy Levels and Physical Performance: Nitrates have also been linked to mitochondrial efficiency. Consuming beet juice on a daily basis may help athletes increase their oxygen use, improve performance and boost endurance.
• Prevent Cognitive Decline: Nitrates once again come into play here by increasing the dilation of blood vessels and promoting blood flow to the brain, especially the frontal lobe, which controls memory and decision-making.
• Cleanse the Liver: Beets contain an amino acid called betaine that may assist in reducing the amount of fat that accumulates in the liver, improving function and helping the liver stay a healthy size.
• Support Detoxification: As toxins build up, our bodies have to work overtime to clear the debris and accomplish routine tasks. Betalain from beets has been shown to trigger the phase of detox that neutralizes and disposes of those toxins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Dissolve 3 teaspoons (8g) with 6oz. of water. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Ingredients: Juice from organic beets, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate).
Does Not Contain: Added sugar, salt, colourings or fillers, animal products, gluten, soy, wheat, or yeast.
Caution: Do not take with hot liquids since heat will neutralize active enzymes.